Color Changing Trio - Paint Only
Please read the entire description before purchasing!
- 1 full pan Red Cabbage paint
- 1 half pan Annatto paint
- 1 half pan Butterfly Pea Flower paint
- Always use a clean brush when dipping into the pan! Once a modifier gets into the pan, there’s no going back and the rest of the pan will be modified. We recommend keeping several cups of clean water going and replacing often.
- These are pure pigments, NOT lake pigments and are therefore NOT lightfast.
HOW TO USE COLOR CHANGING KIT
- Lemon Juice
- Baking Soda
- Washing Soda
- Dissolve a dash of each modifier into its own water cup, dip your brush and layer onto wet paint.
- Lightly sprinkle some of the modifier powder directly onto the paper while the paint is still wet and let dry or use the brush to mix it in. Once fully dried, rub off any excess powder into the sink using a clean, dry paper towel.
- The paints are all edible - paint on icing, fondant, bread, etc and use ONLY edible modifiers.
PLEASE NOTE: These paints are not lightfast so it is important to protect your work by keeping it away from exposure to direct sunlight.
Suggestions for protecting your work for longevity:
- Display in an area that does not receive direct sunlight.
- Scan and archive digitally.
- Frame with UV glass.
Ingredients: Plum Syrup, vegetable glycerin, water, clove oil, cabbage, annatto, butterfly pea petals.
All paints are vegan, organic, and locally sourced, handmade in small batches in Boulder, Colorado.