Color Changing Paint
A set of three color changing paints - add your own modifiers!
pH Sensitive Colors:
- Red Cabbage (Full Pan)
- Radish Skin (Full Pan)
- Butterfly Pea Flower (Half Pan)
- Baking Soda
- Citric Acid
- Washing Soda
- Lemon Juice
How To Use Color Changing Paints
- Dissolve a dash of each modifier into its own water cup, dip your brush and layer onto wet paint.
- Lightly sprinkle some of the modifier powder directly onto the paper while the paint is still wet and let dry or use the brush to mix it in. Once fully dried, rub off any excess powder into the sink using a clean, dry paper towel.
- Be sure to keep the modifiers out of direct contact with the pan.
PLEASE NOTE: These paints are not lightfast so it is important to protect your work by keeping it away from exposure to direct sunlight.
Suggestions for protecting your work for longevity:
- Display in an area that does not receive direct sunlight.
- Scan and archive digitally.
- Frame with UV glass.
All paints are vegan, organic, and locally sourced, handmade in small batches in Boulder, Colorado.