Original Pigment Salts: Full Set LARGE
A set of five botanical pigment salts! The color changing pigment salts are made with pH sensitive pigments and modifiers to provide a unique watercolor blooming effect. Best used on wet paper/paint. Please note: a little goes a long way!!!
- One 25g tin of red cabbage pigment salt
- One 25g tin of red radish pigment salt
- One 25g tin of butterfly pea flower pigment salt
- One 25g tin of red hibiscus pigment salt
- One 25g tin of pink rose pigment salt
Ingredients: Red cabbage, radish, butterfly pea flower, hibiscus, rose, citric acid, washing soda, salt. Non-edible
LIGHTFASTNESS NOTE: We recommend protecting your artwork from extended exposure to direct sunlight for best results. Artwork can be digitally archived, framed or sprayed with UV spray, or displayed in an area that doesn't receive a lot of direct sunlight. Please reach out with any questions regarding lightfastness and protecting your work.